From: firewall-wizards-bounces@listserv.icsalabs.com
[mailto:firewall-wizards-bounces@listserv.icsalabs.com]On Behalf Of
Brian Loe
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 1:00 PM
To: Firewall Wizards Security Mailing List
Subject: Re: [fw-wiz] Yeah - new syslog server

I have Nagios installed on a machine, along with Cacti, but they're
wanting more granular knowledge of when it was up and when it was down
(and we need a syslog server anyway). I'm almost positive the devices
will send a specific enough message to isolate the customer.

Until I get this up and running, and probably after, I am monitoring
the peer devices... but its mostly for alerts.