--===============2130858662==

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C68BBB.7D8A2AF0

Hey all,

New to list but I hope I'm in the right place....

so I setup a filter on a Juniper M20 because I have an old folks home =
sending spam and they can't seem to figure out how to clean up their =
computers. Now port 25 has been blocked both in and out since June 7 but =
I'm still receiving complaints timestamped after the period I put on the =
filter. Is there any way spam can be sent via alternate routes or did I =
set up my filter wrong?

jxxxxx@core1.xxx> show configuration interfaces at-0/0/0.0=20
description "Senior Commmunity ";
encapsulation atm-snap;
vci 00.00;
shaping {
vbr peak 1368000 sustained 1368000 burst 3;
queue-length 10;
}
family inet {
filter {
input abuse_smtp_block;
output abuse_smtp_block;
}
address 66.243.190.77/30;
}

**********************************

term 10 {
from {
source-address {
66.243.190.214/32;
}
source-port smtp;
}
then {
count counter;
log;
discard;
}
}
term 20 {
then accept;
}

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C68BBB.7D8A2AF0

charset=3Diso-8859-1">

Hey all,

New to list but I hope I'm in the right =

place....

so I setup a filter on a Juniper M20 =
because I have=20
an old folks home sending spam and they can't seem to figure out how to =
clean up=20
their computers. Now port 25 has been blocked both in and out since June =
7 but=20
I'm still receiving complaints timestamped after the period I put on the =
filter.=20
Is there any way spam can be sent via alternate routes or did I set up =
my filter=20
wrong?

href=3D"mailto:jxxxxx@core1.xxx">jxxxxx@core1.xxx> show =
configuration=20