--===============1068536377==

------_=_NextPart_001_01C684C1.45E55D3E

Hello All=20

We have a 20 bit subnet mask (255.255.240.0 aka 0.0 thru 15.255), We're
trying to setup a VPN to a Netgear FVS318 v2.1 but can't get Phase 2 to
come up for our entire subnet. We can bring up a VPN to a single host
in our subnet, or to a Class C section ( x.x.x.1 to x.x.x.255), but not
our 20bit mask (x.x.0.1 to x.x.15.255)

The Netgear requires a start and end address (not a subnet and mask) on
its VPN settings. We've tried all combinations. The netgear side is
odd, for the Class C it takes 1 to 255 as beginning and end address, not
to 254. I tried all different combinations with the remote Netgear
admin, and got nothing.

I've asked him to upgrade to the lastest firmware (v2.4)=20

Has anyone ever setup a VPN to this model Netgear?=20

Thanks,=20
~Todd=20
_____________________________=20
Todd M. Simons=20
IT Supervisor=20
Delphi Technology, Inc=20
New Brunswick, NJ

------_=_NextPart_001_01C684C1.45E55D3E

charset=3Dus-ascii">
VPN to Netgear FVS318 v2.1

Hello All

We have a 20 bit subnet mask =
(255.255.240.0 aka 0.0=20
thru 15.255),  We’re trying to setup a VPN to a Netgear =
FVS318 v2.1 but=20
can't get Phase 2 to come up for our entire subnet.  We can bring =
up a VPN=20
to a single host in our subnet, or to a Class C section ( x.x.x.1 to =
x.x.x.255),=20
but not our 20bit mask (x.x.0.1 to x.x.15.255)

The Netgear requires a start and end =
address (not a=20
subnet and mask) on its VPN settings.  We've tried all =
combinations. =20
The netgear side is odd, for the Class C it takes 1 to 255 as beginning =
and end=20
address, not to 254.  I tried all different combinations with the =
remote=20
Netgear admin, and got nothing.

I've asked him to upgrade to the lastest =
firmware=20
(v2.4)

Has anyone ever setup a VPN to this model =

Netgear?

Thanks,
size=3D2>~Todd
face=3DVerdana=20
color=3D#000080>Todd M. Simons

color=3D#800000 size=3D2>IT Supervisor

face=3DTahoma=20
color=3D#808080 size=3D2>Delphi Technology, Inc

face=3DTahoma=20
color=3D#808080 size=3D2>New Brunswick, NJ

------_=_NextPart_001_01C684C1.45E55D3E--