"Marcus J. Ranum" wrote:

> Devdas Bhagat wrote:
> >Only the Sith deal in absolutes.

> OK, so we need to come up with a good "sith name" for me.

"Darth That-Which-Is-Not-Explicitly-Allowed-Is-Denied?" "Darth
Application-Proxy?" "Darth Plug-Proxy?" "Darth No-Bull?" (Do the
Sith have Coats of Arms? If so, with that last one, your Coat of Arms
could be that international "No Bull****" [squatting bull with the
slash though it] sign. Suitably Sith-ified, of course.)

> This notion that security is a matter of degree is accurate in the large
> but inaccurate in the small. Unfortunately, we're all dealing with the
> small.

I must be Sith, as well. I figure it's either secure[*] or it's not.
[*] TTBOMK

Jim
filtering. If you reply to this email and your email is
web form at .