That reminds me why there could be no such thing as good whisky/cola
or gin/tonic mix in a can: every company that tries to make it has its
own cola or tonic breed and it is usually not satisfying even if they
try to use well-known good gin or whisky, and using different cola or
tonic is against the company policy ;-)