Oliver,

Either I am misinterpreting your needs, or what you are asking for is
pretty straightforward.

You are asking for a configuration where net1 addresses always go
through untranslated, both for incoming sessions and for outgoing sessions.
At the same time, there will be an IP (or many) from net2 configured on
the firewall, and everything that comes to that IP will get NATted to an
IP on net1. All return traffic, of course, will be translated (or not)
according to the original requests.

Looks like something any box can do, including PIX.

Juliao Duartenn
Director, Oblog Consulting