-----Original Message-----
Subject: [fw-wiz] fun problem - possibly not possible

> We have to boxen we need to provide public access to, and they live in
> dmz2 on a PIX firewall. These boxen also need some form of load balancing

so also in DMZ2 is > an IBM Network Dispatcher. Without describing
everything we've done already - how would you > folks do it?

Use static NAT for the address/alias where Network Dispatcher Advisors are
bound and listening. Then use access-lists to allow the traffic to the
static NAT address that you want to allow from other networks.

In the following example, the address you would want to NAT for is 9.9.10.1:

http://www.samag.com/documents/s=115...f/0106f_f1.htm

PaulM