The problem we need things much more advanced than current firewalls -
and creating those requires enormous (by current market standards) resources
and active collaboration from application developers - not from just SOME
application developers but ALL of them, which seems to be unrealistic.

We neeed big shift in whole IT industry that is unlikely to happen, things
are just getting worse instead.