What version of SonicOS are you running? Standard or Enhanced?=20
Are there any log messages generated in the SonicWALL when the user =
attempts
to connect to the site?
If you're running SonicOS Enhanced 3.1 or greater, have you done a =
packet
capture and saved it to a libpcap file? Can you post this file if so.

Nathan Grandbois, CISSP, CSSA
Cerdant, Inc.
614.717.0123 ext. 26=20