For starters:

1. Create a rule allowing all ports to and from the 153.2.x.x network.

That should get you connected. It's not as secure, but should work. . .

2. Call the UPS help desk. Ask SPECIFICALLY what ports and protocols are used by the following apps: gethostip.exe, shipups.exe, upslnkmg.exe

Then tailor the rule you created in #1 to allow bi-directional traffic on those ports and protocols (or port ranges) specified by the UPS Helpdesk. . .