On 08/08/05 22:14 +0530, Devdas Bhagat wrote:
> Does anyone have suggestions/recommendations for a HTTP proxy (cheap/free)
> which can filter based on content. Preferably something capable of
> Bayesian analysis of content? It needs to work in ISP environments, so
> transparent proxy support would be ideal.
>
> Traffic to be filtered is outbound from the browser to the server.

Apparently, I was not clear enough in my requirement. I work at $BIG
email service provider, and we have the usual infestations of scammers.
While _we_ do try and block stuff, most of our work is reactive.

We are working with the ISPs from where this stuff tends to originate
and I was looking for something which would be able to filter on
specific content in the POST request.

Ideally, I would like to be able to plug in SpamAssassin as a content
filter into the HTTP proxy. If there is no such proxy yet, I guess I
shall have to code it myself in my copious spare time.

Devdas Bhagat