Hi,

This was exactly what i was looking for, PaulM send me a cisco page
that contains info about PBR on cisco hw, so I will check it, the other
answer whas to put the IDS/Firewall between the switch and the uplink on
the datacenter, but i think this is a better solution since it allows me
to do load balance too in future.

Thanks for all people that helped me.