Isn't this a question of whether you want to route or NAT?

A server that is Internet-facing has to have (or be reachable via) a
public IP. If your ISP changes your block of public IP addresses, you
have to change:

1) the mapping between your private IP addresses and the new public
IP addresses (the static or 1:1 NAT case) or
2) the IP addresses of all the servers, the IPs of the trusted and
external interfaces on the firewall, and the routing table (or
routing protocol configuration)

(2) seems like a whole lot more work to me.