I'm sure others on the list will give you better, more detailed information,
but since I had to look over a plan much like this recently I thought I'd
through my hat in the ring just because.

What my employer was planning was to use Cisco's Aironet product (a very
nice product from what I could tell, complete with highly configurable CLI)
to VLAN out two wifi networks - one for employees with access to internal
network, once for visitors with internet access. The visitors would still be
authenticated through a RADIUS server, and that password (for a "guestuser"
or some such) would be changed regularly (that was the plan anyway ).