Starting with NG-AI, Check Point has its own clustering capability. And,
with some rare but painful exceptions, it works with a typical default
switch configuration. No need for Nokia, Nortel, or software-based HA.

For all intents and purposes SecurePlatform causes your x86 hardware to act
as an appliance. (It's just a stripped down RPM-based Linux distro, but
Nokia/IPSO is BSD, so...)

PaulM