I'm not sure I have a clear understanding of what you're asking for, but in
effect, the 'fwd' command of ipfw does simple policy routing. Depending on
the model and OS version of your switch, policy routing should be possible.
See:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/..._configuration
_guide_chapter09186a00801cdf81.html#1260543

PaulM