Dear Sir/Madam,

Firstly, I will crave your indulgence trust and confidenciality before I
introduce myself to you. My name is Alhaji Mohammed Abacha the elderly son
of late General Sanni Abacha.Who died unexpectedly during his government.
Before my my father died, he deposited huge amount of dollar ( TWENTY FIVE
MILLIONS DOLLARS) under security vault in european country. And this funds
was kept for family investment without knowing that he will die
unexpectedly.And since the death of my father,I was arrested and kept in
prison for no reason and all my family account home and abroad was seized by
the government of Nigeria.

However, I was just release by the government after court jurgement with
condition that I should not travel out of my state in Kano. With this
situation my mother now decide that we should solicit for assistance from a
foreigner who will be of assistance to the abacha family in other for him to
claim this funds in Europe as a beneficiary.My family have agreed to
compensate any partner/associate who be of help to the family the 25% of the
total sum 5% for any expense incure before the smooth conclusion of the
project theremaining70% is for my family which will intend to invest in
buying shares also land and properties.

We asured you 100% risk free on this transaction and I want you to treatthis
transaction very confidencial till we conclude this project. If you willing
to assist us on this transaction get back to me very fast. so that I will
instruct my lawyer to get you every documents involve.

I await your soonest response.

Regards,
Alhaji Mohammed Sanni Abacha.