Paul D. Robertson wrote:
>I don't think a wrist is that much more trouble than a finger to a
>machette

I know you're just being funny, but this all misses an important
point: against an opponent that is willing to physically attack,
threaten, or torture you ALL authentication systems
are worthless. Especially if you assume a level of indirection
can be added (I.e.: "log me into the system or your child dies.")

There's only so good it's worth making these things. My problem
with biometrics is that they're not even *that* good without a
heck of a lot of extra mechanisms and tweakage. Biometrics
are really only good if you, ummm.... sell biometrics.

mjr.