New Proxy SITES - Firewalls

This is a discussion on New Proxy SITES - Firewalls ; X-No-Archive: Yes On Oct 11, 7:15 pm, Leythos wrote: > In article , > chil...@hotmail.com says... > > > Actually, you dont need an external antenna if you are close enough to > > a cell tower. AT&T, Verizon, and ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 25 of 25

  1. Re: New Proxy SITES

    On Oct 11, 7:15 pm, Leythos wrote:
    > In article <1192154641.616526.232...@q3g2000prf.googlegroups.c om>,
    > chil...@hotmail.com says...
    >
    > > Actually, you dont need an external antenna if you are close enough to
    > > a cell tower. AT&T, Verizon, and other companies now offer a "laptop
    > > connect card".

    > Yep, I have 40+ consultants with these.
    >
    > Fact is that it's easy to spot a employee with their own laptop at the
    > office no matter what card / method they use - and it's still a
    > violation of company policy - so, FIRED AGAIN.

    However, you could keep it hidden inside a briefcase or backpack, and
    nobody would EVER be the wiser, as long as you used the SoundFeeder
    device I mentioned to transmit the sound to am FM Wallkman radio. It
    will be appear to boss that you are listening to one of the local
    radio stations.

    And the same thing applies to BlackBerry or Palm devices. They could
    be hidden in a briefcase, backpack, or desk drawer, using the
    afforementioned FM transmitter ot broadcast to any nerby FM radio, and
    it will appear to the boss that you are listening to one of the local
    radio stations, adn the boss will NEVER be the wiser. Just be sure you
    are on an unimited data plan so you dont run up a big bandwidth bill.

  2. Re: New Proxy SITES

    On Oct 12, 5:05 am, chil...@hotmail.com wrote:

    > On Oct 11, 7:15 pm, Leythos wrote:
    >
    > > In article <1192154641.616526.232...@q3g2000prf.googlegroups.c om>,
    > > chil...@hotmail.com says...

    > > > Actually, you dont need an external antenna if you are close enough to
    > > > a cell tower. AT&T, Verizon, and other companies now offer a "laptop
    > > > connect card".

    > > Yep, I have 40+ consultants with these.

    > > Fact is that it's easy to spot a employee with their own laptop at the
    > > office no matter what card / method they use - and it's still a
    > > violation of company policy - so, FIRED AGAIN.

    > However, you could keep it hidden inside a briefcase or backpack, and
    > nobody would EVER be the wiser, as long as you used the SoundFeeder
    > device I mentioned to transmit the sound to am FM Wallkman radio. It
    > will be appear to boss that you are listening to one of the local
    > radio stations.
    >
    > And the same thing applies to BlackBerry or Palm devices. They could
    > be hidden in a briefcase, backpack, or desk drawer, using the
    > afforementioned FM transmitter ot broadcast to any nerby FM radio, and
    > it will appear to the boss that you are listening to one of the local
    > radio stations, adn the boss will NEVER be the wiser. Just be sure you
    > are on an unimited data plan so you dont run up a big bandwidth bill.

    This is stooping to new levels of retardedness, even for you.
    I can only assume you're a troll.
    Sure, if an employee wants to listen to media that doesn't come over
    my network, I won't notice. Until I walk round and see someone
    sitting at their desk with headphones on. This might not bother some
    people, or it might be grounds for action for others. Personally, I
    don't mind if people listen to iPods or walkmen or the radio, quietly,
    on headphones, so long as it doesn't impact their job - if it *does*
    though (and I've seen enough people sitting there not noticing their
    work phone is ringing as they can't hear it through headphones) then I
    won't be happy.

    This has bugger-all to do with firewalls though: you've
    comprehensively lost each and every argument with respect to these.

    Ric

  3. Re: New Proxy SITES

    In article <1192161956.099501.281760@k35g2000prh.googlegroups. com>,
    chilly8@hotmail.com says...
    > However, you could keep it hidden inside a briefcase or backpack

    And the laptop would overheat in short time.

    Done, fired, simple enough.

    --

    Leythos
    drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

  4. Re: New Proxy SITES

    Covering Finlandia Trophy, there is a lot of interest
    in the Czech Republic, becuase their national champion
    is competiting here.

    In fact, I logged 20 unique visitors to our coverage coming
    from one property management company in Prague today.
    They were all wanting to tune into the mens competition to
    see how their hometown hero, Tomas Verner would do,
    and he certainly did not dissappoint, being in first place after
    the short.

    So, in short, there were 20 workers at this one property
    management company who were watching skating all day
    instead of working. We added a video feed, which also
    works as an audio-only feed for my talk show. Our
    Windows Media feed is capable of either. So there were
    20 workers at this one property management company
    there were gobbling down a combined 4.84 megabits
    watching skating all day instead of working. I turned
    the DRM option, so the boss could not monitor what
    going on. This encrypts the feed at the server, and each
    Windows Media client has to have it own unique "key"
    to decrypt the broadcast, and Microsoft is very quick
    to put the hammer down on ANYONE who tries to
    crack the Windows Media DRM scheme. All the
    boss in the place will know is that 20 of his workers
    made a DRM-encrypted connection to my server,
    which is colocated in Mexico, but will not be able to
    determine much beyond that.

    Tomas Verner is very popular there, and if the Czech
    Republic is to ever win a medal at Worlds or Olympics
    in skating, he is their best shot, so I can well understand
    people in workplaces in Prague wanting to watch Finlandia
    all day instead of working.

  5. Re: New Proxy SITES

    wrote in message
    news:1191922991.668804.3330@19g2000hsx.googlegroup s.com...

    > On Oct 7, 7:08 am, Leythos wrote:
    >> In article <1191686569.108108.251...@y42g2000hsy.googlegroups. com>,
    >> extrem...@gmail.com says...
    >>
    >> > New Proxy SITES

    >> >http://unblock202.info
    >> >http://unblock04.uni.cc

    >> Still doesn't work from any of our networks or customers network. Face
    >> it, proxy sites are a joke if your security is properly setup.
    >>

    > Well, I sometimes see HUNDREDS of connections a day to my web site
    > coming from various phpProxy installations around the world. There are
    > THOUSANDS of these sites around the world, and trying to stop them ALL

    I figured out WHY they can get to my site, but not to my radio
    station. Its the way that Live 365 serves its streams, that makes
    the phpProxy installations think that you are downloading a big
    file. I tested this by loading the URL you would use for a direct
    link into one of these, and it spat back that I was trying to
    download a file over the download limit.

    To cut down on bandwidth costs, and royalty costs, Live 365
    implements this where the stream will stop after a certain
    amount of time, depending on the bitrate. For a 32K stream,
    this is exactly 8 hours.

    There are undoubtedly a lot of people trying to connect, becuase
    of the sheer volume of traffic to my web site I get from public
    phpProxy proxy servers during the workday in America.
    Even though I run an Australian online radio station,
    extraterritorial provisions of the DMCA require me to follow
    U.S. laws, which is why I use a Live 365 royalties-included
    package to take care of U.S. royalty obligations. Unlike
    other countries, that make it where the main studios are,
    American laws make it "where the listening takes place".
    It is becuase of this I cannot offer music on any of my
    other feeds that I use for talk and sports programming.
    When I am running my talk shows on the other feeds,
    however, I do see a LOT of people tunining into those
    from phpProxy sites all over the world. phoProxy
    obfuscates the URL that shows up in the logs, so that
    the boss won't be able to figure out where you went,
    and is forced to find ANOTHER reason to fire you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2