Embedded linux training? - Embedded

This is a discussion on Embedded linux training? - Embedded ; Hello. Does anyone know good embedded linux training in US?...

  1. Embedded linux training?

    Hello. Does anyone know good embedded linux training in US?

  2. Re: Embedded linux training?

    hey man i don't about US but in india there certain instutes in
    banglore and hyderabad
    On Aug 2, 1:01 pm, mny....@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hello. Does anyone know good embedded linux training in US?

  3. Re: Embedded linux training?

    On Aug 2, 4:29 am, siva wrote:
    > hey man i don't about US but in india there certain instutes in
    > banglore and hyderabad
    > On Aug 2, 1:01 pm, mny....@gmail.com wrote:
    >

    > > Hello. Does anyone know good embedded linux training in US?- Hide quoted text -

    I'm working with a company in the US that is developing a four-day
    training course in embedded Linux. They are on track to start on/about
    early October. This will include practical lab sessions and debugging
    as well.

    Tell me a little about your:
    - current level of Linux expertise
    - your expectations from such training
    - time frame

    I would be glad to put you in touch with this company

    Mark

+ Reply to Thread