Discussion group for embedded linux GUI - Embedded

This is a discussion on Discussion group for embedded linux GUI - Embedded ; Hello, Looks like there is no central place to discuss embedded linux UI issues on the net, so I created a google group which allows us to discuss anything regarding embedded Linux GUI topics. The group URL is: http://groups.google.com/group/embedded-linux-gui Let ...

  1. Discussion group for embedded linux GUI

    Hello,

    Looks like there is no central place to discuss embedded linux UI
    issues on the net, so I created a google group which allows us to
    discuss anything regarding embedded Linux GUI topics.

    The group URL is:

    http://groups.google.com/group/embedded-linux-gui

    Let have fun with it.

    Best Regards,
    Marco Wang

  2. Re: Discussion group for embedded linux GUI

    g regarding embedded Linux GUI topics.

    > The group URL is:
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/embedded-linux-gui

    IMHO it's a really good idea to create such a discussion group. I would
    be happy to be in.

    I took a look there but I feel that creating a google account is not a
    good idea, as they are famous for abusing the information they collect
    about their users. And I'm not willing to visit a propriety website to
    take part in a discussion on open source themes.

    Is there not a better - more technical - place that could host
    the group. The format should be a standard newsgroup (preferred), a
    mailing list or a website based on a standard GUI system such as phpBB
    (http://www.phpbb.com/ )

    -Michael

+ Reply to Thread