XIP(eXecute in Place) reduce the lifetime of Flash - Embedded

This is a discussion on XIP(eXecute in Place) reduce the lifetime of Flash - Embedded ; Hi, Does XIP(eXecute in Place) reduce the lifetime of my Flash Memory ? Thx in advans, Karthik Balaguru...

  1. XIP(eXecute in Place) reduce the lifetime of Flash

    Hi,

    Does XIP(eXecute in Place) reduce the lifetime of my Flash Memory ?

    Thx in advans,
    Karthik Balaguru

  2. Re: XIP(eXecute in Place) reduce the lifetime of Flash

    karthikbg wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does XIP(eXecute in Place) reduce the lifetime of my Flash Memory ?

    No.

+ Reply to Thread