UCLinux Toolchain for Mac OS X 10.4 - Embedded

This is a discussion on UCLinux Toolchain for Mac OS X 10.4 - Embedded ; Hi, I am seeking a compiled version (or ahow to compile method) of the uCLinux toolchain for Mac OS X. My intention is to use the freescale 5208 Evaluation board. Thanks...

  1. UCLinux Toolchain for Mac OS X 10.4

    Hi,
    I am seeking a compiled version (or ahow to compile method) of the
    uCLinux toolchain for Mac OS X.
    My intention is to use the freescale 5208 Evaluation board.

    Thanks

  2. Re: UCLinux Toolchain for Mac OS X 10.4

    Hi,
    You can refer the follwing information:
    EzHomeTech is a leading embedded middleware (SSP) provider to provide
    various software development kits to let you quickly and easily build
    your own embedded products.
    .. Let you OWN an embedded middleware (SSP) and application modules
    .. Let you BUILD your own embedded products

    .. Let you REDUCE time on learning hardware platform
    .. Let you quickly OWN more turnkey solutions
    Software development kits for uClinux and video decoding.
    1. SSP SDK for IVS-800
    2. SSP SDK for Zyxel-iTV-1000
    more information: www.ezhometech.com

    Robert

    uclinux_for_mac@yahoo.fr gDG

    > Hi,
    > I am seeking a compiled version (or ahow to compile method) of the
    > uCLinux toolchain for Mac OS X.
    > My intention is to use the freescale 5208 Evaluation board.
    >
    > Thanks

  3. Re: UCLinux Toolchain for Mac OS X 10.4

    I am looking for exactly the same: uCLinux for Mac OS X for the
    M5208EVB
    I am also looking for a 5208 port from U-boot, as the dBug bootloader
    that comes with the M5208EVB seems to be a proprietary solution from
    Freescale.

    uclinux_for_mac@yahoo.fr wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I am seeking a compiled version (or ahow to compile method) of the
    > uCLinux toolchain for Mac OS X.
    > My intention is to use the freescale 5208 Evaluation board.
    >
    > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread