Hello,

I would appreciate if somebody can tell me if there is a limit on
number of MTD partitions on 2.4.19-rmk4 kernel and ixp425 MTD map
(default).
I am able to create 20 partitions in RedBoot but when the kernel is
partitions are not being displayed and are unaccessible from the shell
using dd
command and the appropriate /dev/mtdXXX file.
The flash was initialized from RedBoot
It seems to me there is a limitation ( cannot find anywhere that there
is one )
or a mtd partition parsing problem ( ixp425 mtd driver in the kernel )

Thank you very much for all replies and suggestions,

Paziu