problem with microwindows - Embedded

This is a discussion on problem with microwindows - Embedded ; Hi I'm making a little linux using busybox, and kernel 2.6.18.2. The Host for building the system is Fedora core 5 runing on AMD DURON The "mini-linux" while run on x86 epia mother board (x86) then no matter for me ...

  1. problem with microwindows

    Hi
    I'm making a little linux using busybox, and kernel 2.6.18.2.
    The Host for building the system is Fedora core 5 runing on AMD DURON
    The "mini-linux" while run on x86 epia mother board (x86) then no matter
    for me using cross-compilating tools.
    All kernel, an busybox building are right, and system boot perfectly.
    The problem is that when i want to build microwindows (to add X
    capabilities to my "mini-linux") i run make (with fb support) then y
    have an error 2 like:

    Compiling mwin/winevent.c ...
    /root/embedded/xwindow/microwin/src/mwin/winevent.c:25: erreur: static
    declaration of "abs" follows non-static declaration
    make[1]: *** [/root/embedded/xwindow/microwin/src/obj/mwin/winevent.o]
    Erreur 1
    make: *** [subdir-/root/embedded/xwindow/microwin/src/mwin] Erreur 2

    I tried to build another version (0.91, 0.90, cvs version) but i get
    this error whith each.

    Can you help me please??

  2. Re: problem with microwindows

    Hello ,

    Try using GCC 3.4. Fedora 5 comes with GCC 4.x.

    Best Regards,
    Vivekanandan M

    > thevinc wrote:
    > Hi
    > I'm making a little linux using busybox, and kernel 2.6.18.2.
    > The Host for building the system is Fedora core 5 runing on AMD DURON
    > The "mini-linux" while run on x86 epia mother board (x86) then no matter
    > for me using cross-compilating tools.
    > All kernel, an busybox building are right, and system boot perfectly.
    > The problem is that when i want to build microwindows (to add X
    > capabilities to my "mini-linux") i run make (with fb support) then y
    > have an error 2 like:
    >
    > Compiling mwin/winevent.c ...
    > /root/embedded/xwindow/microwin/src/mwin/winevent.c:25: erreur: static
    > declaration of "abs" follows non-static declaration
    > make[1]: *** [/root/embedded/xwindow/microwin/src/obj/mwin/winevent.o]
    > Erreur 1
    > make: *** [subdir-/root/embedded/xwindow/microwin/src/mwin] Erreur 2
    >
    > I tried to build another version (0.91, 0.90, cvs version) but i get
    > this error whith each.
    >
    > Can you help me please??

+ Reply to Thread