where to get ELDK ( Embedded Linux Development Kit ) - Embedded

This is a discussion on where to get ELDK ( Embedded Linux Development Kit ) - Embedded ; hi, books suggest that i should get a ELDK for crossing-compiling. however, i can not open the home page of it: http://www.denx.de . i want to know, is there a an alternative web page? thanks. - woody...

  1. where to get ELDK ( Embedded Linux Development Kit )

    hi,

    books suggest that i should get a ELDK for crossing-compiling.
    however, i can not open the home page of it: http://www.denx.de. i
    want to know, is there a an alternative web page?

    thanks.

    -
    woody

  2. Re: where to get ELDK ( Embedded Linux Development Kit )

    "Steven Woody" wrote in message
    news:1162439196.909320.210640@m7g2000cwm.googlegro ups.com...
    > hi,
    >
    > books suggest that i should get a ELDK for crossing-compiling.
    > however, i can not open the home page of it: http://www.denx.de. i
    > want to know, is there a an alternative web page?
    >
    > thanks.
    >
    > -
    > woody

    Maybe google for "ELDK Download" would help. I've found this
    http://sunsite.utk.edu/ftp/tigerd1/eldk/
    I hope that helps

    Regards
    GM

  3. Re: where to get ELDK ( Embedded Linux Development Kit )

    GM wrote:
    > "Steven Woody" wrote in message
    > news:1162439196.909320.210640@m7g2000cwm.googlegro ups.com...
    > > hi,
    > >
    > > books suggest that i should get a ELDK for crossing-compiling.
    > > however, i can not open the home page of it: http://www.denx.de. i
    > > want to know, is there a an alternative web page?
    > >
    > > thanks.
    > >
    > > -
    > > woody
    > >

    > Maybe google for "ELDK Download" would help. I've found this
    > http://sunsite.utk.edu/ftp/tigerd1/eldk/
    > I hope that helps
    >
    > Regards
    > GM