Embedded linux with mini PCI - Embedded

This is a discussion on Embedded linux with mini PCI - Embedded ; Hello, I'm looking for an embedded and low cost board supporting Linux and with one or more mini PCI slot onboard. It also should have an integrated Ethernet. I only found those from www.routerboard.com . Is there any other option? ...

  1. Embedded linux with mini PCI

    Hello,

    I'm looking for an embedded and low cost board supporting Linux and
    with one or more mini PCI slot onboard. It also should have an
    integrated Ethernet. I only found those from www.routerboard.com.

    Is there any other option?

    Marco

  2. Re: Embedded linux with mini PCI

    Marco ha scritto:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm looking for an embedded and low cost board supporting Linux and
    > with one or more mini PCI slot onboard. It also should have an
    > integrated Ethernet. I only found those from www.routerboard.com.
    >
    > Is there any other option?

    Look at this
    http://www.ilb2b.it/automazione_oggi...ida_pc_ind.pdf
    or better this
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mini_PCI
    BTW google is your best friend

    ciao
    --
    _
    ..-._.=\-.

  3. Re: Embedded linux with mini PCI

    Marco wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm looking for an embedded and low cost board supporting Linux and
    > with one or more mini PCI slot onboard. It also should have an
    > integrated Ethernet. I only found those from www.routerboard.com.
    >
    > Is there any other option?
    >
    > Marco

    www.mini-box.com