fork cannot reserve space on stack - Embedded

This is a discussion on fork cannot reserve space on stack - Embedded ; Hi friends, "fork cannot reserve space on stack" error occurs when i run my cygwin .. I believe that this problem might be due to system resources. But, i find that the resources are quite fine. I even tried restarting ...

  1. fork cannot reserve space on stack

    Hi friends,

    "fork cannot reserve space on stack" error occurs when i run my cygwin
    ..

    I believe that this problem might be due to system resources.
    But, i find that the resources are quite fine. I even tried restarting
    my PC.

    why & how to resolve it ?

    Regards,
    Karthik Balaguru

  2. Re: fork cannot reserve space on stack

    Hi,
    I got the solution, it is due to some large number of source files
    handling and
    big directories in cygwin . I did find the same error reports in
    cygwin list also.
    I am redesigning my makefile accordingly. Thankyou.

    Regards,
    Karthik Balaguru

    KBG wrote:
    > Hi friends,
    >
    > "fork cannot reserve space on stack" error occurs when i run my cygwin
    > .
    >
    > I believe that this problem might be due to system resources.
    > But, i find that the resources are quite fine. I even tried restarting
    > my PC.
    >
    > why & how to resolve it ?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Karthik Balaguru