glibc cross compilation with ARM - Embedded

This is a discussion on glibc cross compilation with ARM - Embedded ; Hi, I am trying to cross compile glibc 2.6.1 with arm toolchain 4.2.3. I am geting following error while running the "configure" : checking size of long double... configure: error: cannot compute sizeof (long double), 77 See `config.log' for more ...

  1. glibc cross compilation with ARM

    Hi,

    I am trying to cross compile glibc 2.6.1 with arm toolchain 4.2.3.

    I am geting following error while running the "configure" :

    checking size of long double... configure: error: cannot compute sizeof (long double), 77
    See `config.log' for more details

    I am using follwing configure options:

    CC=arm-linux-gcc ../configure --host=arm-linux --prefix=/linuxlsp/kishorl/Modem/glibc-2.6.1/gcc_build

    Am I missing something while configuring or there any patches for cross
    comiling for ARM?

    Will appreciate your reply and suggestions.

    thanks,
    krish

  2. Re: glibc cross compilation with ARM

    Well, were there more details in config.log? What did it say?

    Also, you may want to check out crosstool-NG.

+ Reply to Thread