Development Board for Coldfire - MCF5249 - Embedded

This is a discussion on Development Board for Coldfire - MCF5249 - Embedded ; hello members I'm on the lookout for Development Boards for Motorolas ColdFire Processor - MCF5249. Will be great if anyone can let me know of the options available...The only available board im aware of is from Motorola themselves. regards techie....

  1. Development Board for Coldfire - MCF5249

    hello members

    I'm on the lookout for Development Boards for Motorolas ColdFire
    Processor - MCF5249.

    Will be great if anyone can let me know of the options available...The
    only available board im aware of is from Motorola themselves.

    regards

    techie.

  2. Re: Development Board for Coldfire - MCF5249

    SSV have a coldfire development board including Linux development
    package. I don't know what processor type they use.

    -Michael

+ Reply to Thread