uc linux support for threading - Embedded

This is a discussion on uc linux support for threading - Embedded ; Hello , My team is working for an data acquisition application for an ARM 9 based H/W on uc linux platform.we are facing some problem implementing threads. One of the default function thread_yeild() is not recognised by UC's Arm compiler ...

  1. uc linux support for threading

    Hello ,
    My team is working for an data acquisition application for an ARM 9
    based H/W on uc linux platform.we are facing some problem implementing
    threads. One of the default function thread_yeild() is not recognised
    by UC's Arm compiler . Can anyone suggest a way?

  2. Re: uc linux support for threading

    > by UC's Arm compiler

    Why not use GNU tools ?

    -Michael