c/c++ runtime library version - Embedded

This is a discussion on c/c++ runtime library version - Embedded ; I have couple arm cross-compile binary toolchains installed. I would like to find out what runtime libraries (glibc, newlib) are used and what version. I know I can go back to download sources websites and check it. But is there ...

  1. c/c++ runtime library version

    I have couple arm cross-compile binary toolchains installed. I would like to
    find out what runtime libraries (glibc, newlib) are used and what version.
    I know I can go back to download sources websites and check it. But is
    there any command that could report it???
    Thanks.

  2. Re: c/c++ runtime library version

    Remis Norvilis wrote:
    > I have couple arm cross-compile binary toolchains installed. I would like to
    > find out what runtime libraries (glibc, newlib) are used and what version.
    > I know I can go back to download sources websites and check it. But is
    > there any command that could report it???
    > Thanks.

    Hello Remis,

    do you know ldd [OPTION] ... FILE ... to check the dynamic linked
    libraries (*.so) of an executable ??

    If you will check AFTER build the executable "ldd" could be your friend
    .... ;-)

    CIAO,MIchael