hello members...

realize i cud be a little off topic here....
just banking on anyone of u having used it before...

well, am trying to pick up a Microprocessor for one of my projects..
after much deliberation, have settled for MCF5249 - ColdFire series...
I have also downloaded the Crossware Development suite for Windows...

There is not a great deal of help from the software on how to run /
simulate a design.. there r 3 example projects there, but i cant get
even one of them working... was just wondering if any of u have worked
on it before & can help me out,

regards

techie....