I Found a Great Southern Cisco Reseller - Embedded

This is a discussion on I Found a Great Southern Cisco Reseller - Embedded ; Hello Guy. I just bought a cisco 7206VXR from http://www.linkwaves.com . Quick shipping fedex 3 days saver for $85. I think they are great Quick Ship Great Services Excelent Products For Quick Quote. Please visit here http://www.linkwaves.com/requestquote.asp For Quick Search. ...

  1. I Found a Great Southern Cisco Reseller

    Hello Guy. I just bought a cisco 7206VXR from http://www.linkwaves.com.
    Quick shipping fedex 3 days saver for $85. I think they are great
    Quick Ship Great Services Excelent Products

    For Quick Quote. Please visit here
    http://www.linkwaves.com/requestquote.asp

    For Quick Search. Please visit here
    http://www.linkwaves.com/productsearch.asp

    Their Contact is
    LinkWaves Corp
    29980 Technology Drive, Suite 6
    Murrieta, CA 92563
    Tel: +1-909-725-9143
    Fax: =1-707-221-3762
    http://www.linkwaves.com
    sales(at)linkwaves.com

  2. Re: I Found a Great Southern Cisco Reseller

    On 16 Aug 2006 12:40:26 -0700, "phkk"
    wrote:

    >Hello Guy. I just bought a cisco 7206VXR from http://www.SPAMwaves.com.
    >Quick shipping fedex 3 days saver for $85. I think they are great
    >Quick Ship Great Services Excelent Products

    Not that anyone here would do business with this lying spammer, but I
    think you'll find in other groups, they ARE the person.

    I mean come on, "I just did business with this wonderful company"?
    Yeahhhhhh.

    They've been pretty much exposed at comp.sys.mac.system.

    Lying spamming scammers.

  3. Re: I Found a Great Southern Cisco Reseller

    On Fri, 18 Aug 2006, in the Usenet newsgroup comp.os.linux.embedded, in article
    , Evan Platt wrote:

    >On 16 Aug 2006 12:40:26 -0700, "phkk" wrote:

    >>Hello Guy. I just bought a cisco 7206VXR from http://www.SPAMwaves.com.

    >Not that anyone here would do business with this lying spammer, but I
    >think you'll find in other groups, they ARE the person.

    The post in comp.os.linux.misc indicates that. If you play around with
    whois queries, he certainly is related, and may be the owner - godaddy
    doesn't quite say so.

    >They've been pretty much exposed at comp.sys.mac.system.
    >
    >Lying spamming scammers.

    Cisco Computer Equipments At LinkWaves Corp
    "phkk" 16 Aug 2006 12:38:52 -0700
    <1155757132.464691.207830@74g2000cwt.googlegroups.c om>
    alt.computer.security

    I Found a Great Southern Cisco Reseller
    "phkk" 16 Aug 2006 12:40:26 -0700
    <1155757225.636447.80590@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.co m>
    comp.os.linux.embedded

    Do we do Cisco in Here?
    "phkk" 16 Aug 2006 12:40:54 -0700
    1155757254.311183.66940@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.co m>
    comp.os.linux.hardware

    Hello Guys, Please let me know if you need any Cisco
    phimhongkongcom@gmail.com 17 Aug 2006 13:24:46 -0700
    <1155846286.732788.265440@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.c om>
    comp.os.linux.misc

    Have You Ever Buy Cisco From LinkWaves Corp ?
    "phkk" 16 Aug 2006 12:39:17 -0700
    <1155757157.246239.161370@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups. com>
    comp.os.linux.networking

    Do we Do CISCO ?
    "phkk" 16 Aug 2006 12:43:24 -0700
    <1155757403.176480.202980@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups. com>
    comp.os.linux.setup

    Used Cisco Used Switch Used Cisco Router Used Cisco Switch At LinkWaves Corp
    "phkk" 16 Aug 2006 12:34:30 -0700
    <1155756870.079103.182870@74g2000cwt.googlegroups.c om>
    comp.security.misc

    Oh, you mean _THIS_ Lying spamming scammers?

    Old guy

+ Reply to Thread