Looking for a cheap ELinux-compatible System - Embedded

This is a discussion on Looking for a cheap ELinux-compatible System - Embedded ; I'm looking to fool around with embedded linux, and would like some suggestions on where to find low-cost (ie: cheap) linux-compatible embedded hobbyist boards. TIA....

  1. Looking for a cheap ELinux-compatible System

    I'm looking to fool around with embedded linux, and would like some
    suggestions on where to find low-cost (ie: cheap) linux-compatible embedded
    hobbyist boards.

    TIA.

  2. Re: Looking for a cheap ELinux-compatible System

    You can embed linux on anything from a desktop pc to an IPAQ to an FPGA. I
    think the best place to start is with the book at
    http://www.embeddedlinuxinterfacing.com/. Should have some hardware
    suggestions there.

    -Clark

    "Casey Bralla" wrote in message
    > I'm looking to fool around with embedded linux, and would like some
    > suggestions on where to find low-cost (ie: cheap) linux-compatible

    embedded
    > hobbyist boards.
    >
    > TIA.

+ Reply to Thread