jffs2 filesystem problem - Embedded

This is a discussion on jffs2 filesystem problem - Embedded ; Now I use jffs2 file system in my embeded system,the cpu is intel pxa271,and with ram and flash bonded.Now everytime when I start the kernel,if there are big files in flash,and I am sure that the flash is big enough,the ...

  1. jffs2 filesystem problem

    Now I use jffs2 file system in my embeded system,the cpu is intel
    pxa271,and with ram and flash bonded.Now everytime when I start the
    kernel,if there are big files in flash,and I am sure that the flash is
    big enough,the system are very very slow.

  2. Re: jffs2 filesystem problem

    Hi,
    if the jffs2 is pretty full a long time is taken for the garbage
    collection. Or is that what you want to say with that?....
    > I am sure that the flash is big enough

    Give SquashFS a try and let me now from the results.

    Cons

+ Reply to Thread