Looking for Embedded Software Engineers - Embedded

This is a discussion on Looking for Embedded Software Engineers - Embedded ; Hello, This is Sai, we are looking for Embedded Softwatre developers to work in Embedded systems, if required, we will offer training in Embedded systems also for fresh graduates, we are looking for good programmers. Please mail your resume to ...

  1. Looking for Embedded Software Engineers

    Hello,

    This is Sai, we are looking for Embedded Softwatre developers to work
    in Embedded systems, if required, we will offer training in Embedded
    systems also for fresh graduates, we are looking for good programmers.
    Please mail your resume to stanna@optonline.net

    Sai,
    stanna@optonline.net

  2. Re: Looking for Embedded Software Engineers

    wrote in message
    news:1154000322.159435.217220@b28g2000cwb.googlegr oups.com...
    > Hello,
    >
    > This is Sai, we are looking for Embedded Softwatre developers to work
    > in Embedded systems, if required, we will offer training in Embedded
    > systems also for fresh graduates, we are looking for good programmers.
    > Please mail your resume to stanna@optonline.net
    >
    > Sai,
    > stanna@optonline.net

    You need to supply more information than that.

  3. Re: Looking for Embedded Software Engineers

    Rufus V. Smith wrote:
    > wrote in message
    > news:1154000322.159435.217220@b28g2000cwb.googlegr oups.com...
    >
    >>Hello,
    >>
    >>This is Sai, we are looking for Embedded Softwatre developers to work
    >>in Embedded systems, if required, we will offer training in Embedded
    >>systems also for fresh graduates, we are looking for good programmers.
    >>Please mail your resume to stanna@optonline.net
    >>
    >>Sai,
    >>stanna@optonline.net
    >>

    > You need to supply more information than that.

    If you are willing to train, then these positions will not pay much.

    What contintent, country, nation state, city ??

    Hmmmm, whats this all about ??

    whois optonline.net
    Welcome to the Network Solutions Registrar WHOIS Server.

    The IP address from which you have visited the Network Solutions
    Registrar WHOIS
    database is contained within a list of IP addresses that may have failed
    to abide by Network Solutions' WHOIS policy. Failure to abide by this
    policy can
    adversely impact our systems and servers, preventing the processing of
    other WHOIS requests.

+ Reply to Thread