Regarding writing data in registers - Embedded

This is a discussion on Regarding writing data in registers - Embedded ; Hai All, I am using PLX 9054 pci card. i am using jungo driver and its software. using that how to i write the data in memory space0 and space1 in linux how to accessing the I/O registers. which BAR ...

  1. Regarding writing data in registers

    Hai All,

    I am using PLX 9054 pci card.
    i am using jungo driver and its software.

    using that how to i write the data in memory space0 and space1 in
    linux

    how to accessing the I/O registers.

    which BAR i choose to write the data?

  2. Re: Regarding writing data in registers

    gnanam ha scritto:
    > Hai All,
    >
    > I am using PLX 9054 pci card.
    > i am using jungo driver and its software.
    >
    > using that how to i write the data in memory space0 and space1 in
    > linux
    >
    > how to accessing the I/O registers.
    >
    > which BAR i choose to write the data?

    Ask at Jungo