recommendation - Embedded

This is a discussion on recommendation - Embedded ; I have a radiusserver and a small database running on a linux server. I would like to switch from that server to a system without any moving parts. That system should have one ethernet port and up to 1GB of ...

  1. recommendation

    I have a radiusserver and a small database running on a linux server.
    I would like to switch from that server to a system without any moving
    parts. That system should have one ethernet port and up to 1GB of ram.
    As I do not have no idea, which product would fit for that needs, I'd
    like to hear some recommendations.
    Thanks
    Norbert Wegener

  2. Re: recommendation

    On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 16:39:20 +0200
    Norbert Wegener wrote:

    > I have a radiusserver and a small database running on a linux
    > server. I would like to switch from that server to a system
    > without any moving parts. That system should have one
    > ethernet port and up to 1GB of ram. As I do not have no idea,
    > which product would fit for that needs, I'd like to hear some
    > recommendations. Thanks
    > Norbert Wegener

    Advantech has some very nice $100 class SBC PCI boards. My
    embedded Linux runs great on them, just plug video, KBD, lan
    and mouse to them. Below is an example...

    http://www.advantech.com/products/Mo...0&BU=ACG&PD=EC

    TonyB

    Fall is my favorite season in Los Angeles, watching the birds
    change color and fall from the trees.
    David Letterman (1947 - )

    --
    __ __ _ I N C. http://www.sysdev.org