linux port on ARM core based board. - Embedded

This is a discussion on linux port on ARM core based board. - Embedded ; Hi, I want to port linux to my board. I have the linux kernel code and I want to use gnu cross compiler for the same. What rae the detailed steps like writing .asm file, .mak file etc. please help ...

  1. linux port on ARM core based board.

    Hi,

    I want to port linux to my board. I have the linux kernel code and
    I want to use gnu cross compiler for the same. What rae the detailed
    steps like writing .asm file, .mak file etc. please help me. I am new
    to it.
    Thanks
    Noor

  2. Re: linux port on ARM core based board.

    The 2.6 Kernel comes with options supporting several ARM based Chips.

    You should start in http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/

    -Michael

+ Reply to Thread