malloc problem - Embedded

This is a discussion on malloc problem - Embedded ; Hi everybody, I am working on a at91rm9200 board with arm linux. When I call malloc() to get some memory larger than 8M, it only return some KB, that's why? -- mycmos...

  1. malloc problem

    --
    mycmos

  2. Non-executable stack for the ARM

    I am new to ARM Linux and was wondering if
    it's possible to configure an ARM system to
    have a non-executable stack?

    Does PaX work on ARM?
    Does SELinux?

    thanks,
    Bob Smith

  3. Re: Non-executable stack for the ARM

    Bob Smith wrote:
    > I am new to ARM Linux and was wondering if
    > it's possible to configure an ARM system to
    > have a non-executable stack?
    >
    > Does PaX work on ARM?
    > Does SELinux?

    Oops. Sorry this was meant as a new post, not
    as a reply mycos' question about malloc on the
    at91rm9200. (At least we're both using the
    same part)

    Bob

+ Reply to Thread