Remastering FedoraCore5 - Embedded

This is a discussion on Remastering FedoraCore5 - Embedded ; Hi My objective is to Re-master Fedora Core 5 into a single CD.... am pretty much new to Linux... I have about a weeks time to accomplish this... will be great if anyone can guide me on where to start ...

  1. Remastering FedoraCore5

    Hi

    My objective is to Re-master Fedora Core 5 into a single CD.... am
    pretty much new to Linux... I have about a weeks time to accomplish
    this... will be great if anyone can guide me on where to start off &
    provide me with a couple of links that could help...

    regards

    linuxnewbie82

  2. Re: Remastering FedoraCore5

    On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 01:10:32 -0700, Krishnan wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > My objective is to Re-master Fedora Core 5 into a single CD.... am
    > pretty much new to Linux... I have about a weeks time to accomplish
    > this... will be great if anyone can guide me on where to start off &
    > provide me with a couple of links that could help...
    >
    > regards
    >
    > linuxnewbie82

    wrong newsgroup for that discussion...but 1) new to linux, 2) a week to
    get it done, 3) cramming five cds onto one...you ain't gonna make your
    deadline.

+ Reply to Thread