subscribing to the ARM Linux mailing list - Embedded

  1. subscribing to the ARM Linux mailing list

    Does anybody know how to subscribe to the ARM Linux mailing list
    http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/mailinglists/

    I don't find a hint there how to do this.

    Thanks,
    -Michael Schnell

  2. Re: subscribing to the ARM Linux mailing list

    Michael Schnell wrote:
    > Does anybody know how to subscribe to the ARM Linux mailing list
    > http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/mailinglists/
    >
    > I don't find a hint there how to do this.

    Not even after reading the "Note: ..."? :-)

    --
    Torbjørn Heltne

    --
    mycmos

    Thanks,
    In the meantime I did find it and was accepted by the moderators.
    -Michael

+ Reply to Thread