can't find tini1_16.tgz - Embedded

This is a discussion on can't find tini1_16.tgz - Embedded ; Hello, good afternoon I've been programming my Tini hardware with tini1_16.tgz! Now Dallas Semiconductors have released tini1_17.tgz and remove tini1_16.tgz. I lost this file tini1_16.tgz in a drive crash and I don't find the library anywhere else. Please can somebody ...

  1. can't find tini1_16.tgz

    Hello, good afternoon
    I've been programming my Tini hardware with tini1_16.tgz!
    Now Dallas Semiconductors have released tini1_17.tgz and remove
    tini1_16.tgz.
    I lost this file tini1_16.tgz in a drive crash and I don't find the
    library anywhere else.
    Please can somebody put here the file or tell me how I upgrade my tini
    to version 1_17.
    Best regards,
    Nuno

  2. Re: can't find tini1_16.tgz

    On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 20:55:44 +0100, Nuno wrote:
    > Hello, good afternoon
    > I've been programming my Tini hardware with tini1_16.tgz!
    > Now Dallas Semiconductors have released tini1_17.tgz and remove
    > tini1_16.tgz.
    > I lost this file tini1_16.tgz in a drive crash and I don't find the
    > library anywhere else.
    > Please can somebody put here the file or tell me how I upgrade my tini
    > to version 1_17.

    It was moved to the old directory:

    ftp://ftp.dalsemi.com/pub/tini/old

    You do realize that the Tini has nothing to do with Linux?

    --
    Linux Home Automation Neil Cherry ncherry@linuxha.com
    http://www.linuxha.com/ Main site

+ Reply to Thread