Seeking for suggestions from embedded professionals - Embedded

This is a discussion on Seeking for suggestions from embedded professionals - Embedded ; Hi Friends, I am hardware engineer. I worked in Hardware desing and verification but i dont have any experience in embedded system desing and programming. I want to move in to embedded system field from hardware. Can any one suggest ...

  1. Seeking for suggestions from embedded professionals

    Hi Friends,

    I am hardware engineer. I worked in Hardware desing and verification
    but i dont have any experience in embedded system desing and
    programming. I want to move in to embedded system field from hardware.
    Can any one suggest me that which field is easy to move? embedded
    system desing or embedded system programming? I know C/C++ at
    intermediate level. Can any one suggest me what is best way to move in
    to ...

  2. Re: Seeking for suggestions from embedded professionals

    MicroChiP78 schrieb:
    > Hi Friends,
    >
    > I am hardware engineer. I worked in Hardware desing and verification
    > but i dont have any experience in embedded system desing and
    > programming. I want to move in to embedded system field from hardware.
    > Can any one suggest me that which field is easy to move? embedded
    > system desing or embedded system programming? I know C/C++ at
    > intermediate level. Can any one suggest me what is best way to move in
    > to ...

    How are other people supposed to know what you're good at with so little
    information about you?

    Just get your hands on some evaluation boards and start playing around
    with them (physically, not just in your mind). You'll find out soon
    enough if this stuff interests at all, and if so, which subfields are
    worth your time and effort.

    --
    Linards Ticmanis

+ Reply to Thread