Hi all,

KPI is a market research company currently trying to get a better
understanding of the needs and habits of embedded developers in the UK
on behalf of one of our clients.

We are holding a Focus Group in London on the 4th July and we would
love some of you to come along.

We won't try and sell you anything; all you have to do is give your
views and opinions of various tools, technologies and the way large
vendors communicate with you.

To thank you for your participation, we would be happy to offer you
30 shopping vouchers, a 6GB Creative Zen MP3 player (worth 150) and
loads of other goodies etc.

We will also pay for any travel expenses you might have.

If you would be interested, please contact us at
enquiries@kingpin-intelligence.com and we will provide you with all the
info you need.

Thanks!!