I have allocated some memory in a driver with request_mem_region and
ioremap_nocache that cannot seem to read some of its addresses. The
reads seem to either hang or crash (fault?). The funny thing is that
if I go into user space and open /dev/mem, I can read these locations.

I'm using an XScale (ARM) and have set up the TLBs to include the
entire region I want (I think). I'm still looking to verify the
table... someone else did that bootloader and kernel work.

Any ideas as to why this could be happening?