Hi,

I'm a newbie, in working with linux, so please apologize some stupid questions:

i'm work working with At91sam9263 evaluation board and try to get the lttng on the board.

Like the description on "http://ltt.polymtl.ca/svn/trunk/lttv/LTTngManual.html", i patched the kernel choice the right option and compiled this kernel. So on the Target is the right kernel working .

The problem i have is to install the ltt-control Package and the Lttv on the target.

For cross-compiling i set the environment-variables :

>> CC :=arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc
>> CXX :=arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc

which are sight on the right kernel-source.

I think, the problem is how I call "./configure"

>> ./configure --host=arm-unknown-linux --build=i686-pc-linux
>> make
>> make install

I had copied the builded files on the target, with the libraries.
But if i call "lttd", i get this message:

>> /bin/lttd: line 1: syntax error: "(" unexpected <<

Thanks
Nunu