searching books on embedded systems - Embedded

This is a discussion on searching books on embedded systems - Embedded ; can you give me some advice on which books should i read to try to understand how to build robot using embedded systems? i found this title in amazon Building Embedded Linux Systems by Karim Yaghmour IYO can it be ...

  1. searching books on embedded systems

    can you give me some advice on which books should i read to try to
    understand how to build robot using embedded systems?

    i found this title in amazon
    Building Embedded Linux Systems by Karim Yaghmour
    IYO can it be useful to me?

    thanks in advance,

  2. Re: searching books on embedded systems

    > can you give me some advice on which books should i read to try to
    > understand how to build robot using embedded systems?
    >
    > i found this title in amazon
    > Building Embedded Linux Systems by Karim Yaghmour
    > IYO can it be useful to me?

    It is a good starting point :-)

  3. Re: searching books on embedded systems

    iuz wrote:
    > can you give me some advice on which books should i read to try to
    > understand how to build robot using embedded systems?
    >
    > i found this title in amazon
    > Building Embedded Linux Systems by Karim Yaghmour
    > IYO can it be useful to me?
    >
    > thanks in advance,

    This didn't sound too bad either:

    I don't have it yet, but it's on my "to-get"-list

  4. Re: searching books on embedded systems

    The best I've seen for embedded linux is "embedded linux hardware, software,
    and interfacing" by hollabaugh.

    -Clark
    "none" <""jfeurich\"@(none)"> wrote in message
    > iuz wrote:
    > > can you give me some advice on which books should i read to try to
    > > understand how to build robot using embedded systems?
    > >
    > > i found this title in amazon
    > > Building Embedded Linux Systems by Karim Yaghmour
    > > IYO can it be useful to me?
    > >
    > > thanks in advance,
    > >

    > This didn't sound too bad either:

    > I don't have it yet, but it's on my "to-get"-list

  5. Re: searching books on embedded systems

    http://free-electrons.com/news/news....et_language=en
    is a nice and useful link.
    Anonymous wrote:
    > The best I've seen for embedded linux is "embedded linux hardware, software,
    > and interfacing" by hollabaugh.
    >
    > -Clark
    > "none" <""jfeurich\"@(none)"> wrote in message
    > > iuz wrote:
    > > > can you give me some advice on which books should i read to try to
    > > > understand how to build robot using embedded systems?
    > > >
    > > > i found this title in amazon
    > > > Building Embedded Linux Systems by Karim Yaghmour
    > > > IYO can it be useful to me?
    > > >
    > > > thanks in advance,
    > > >

    > > This didn't sound too bad either:
    > >
    > > http://www.linuxdevices.com/news/NS9794264980.html
    > >
    > > I don't have it yet, but it's on my "to-get"-list

+ Reply to Thread