Nexcom EBC 365 - Does anyone have a working tulip.o for a 2.4 kernel? - Embedded

This is a discussion on Nexcom EBC 365 - Does anyone have a working tulip.o for a 2.4 kernel? - Embedded ; Hi all! The topic basically says it all. I'm trying to get LEAF : WISP dist ( http://leaf-project.org/wisp-dist/ ) to run on a Nexcom EBC 365 unit, but the onboard LAN (ADMTek AN983B chipset) is giving me a hard time... ...

  1. Nexcom EBC 365 - Does anyone have a working tulip.o for a 2.4 kernel?

    Hi all!

    The topic basically says it all. I'm trying to get LEAF : WISP dist (
    http://leaf-project.org/wisp-dist/ ) to run on a Nexcom EBC 365 unit,
    but the onboard LAN (ADMTek AN983B chipset) is giving me a hard time...

    Does anyone other there have this board up and running under a 2.4
    kernel?

    Regards,
    Evert

  2. Re: Nexcom EBC 365 - Does anyone have a working tulip.o for a 2.4 kernel?

    Hello ,

    Here is the solution for you,
    http://www.uwsg.iu.edu/hypermail/lin...04.3/0002.html
    Do a google before posting such questions.

    Best Regards,
    Vivekanandan M

  3. Re: Nexcom EBC 365 - Does anyone have a working tulip.o for a 2.4 kernel?

    Vivekanandan M wrote:
    > Hello ,
    >
    > Here is the solution for you,
    > http://www.uwsg.iu.edu/hypermail/lin...04.3/0002.html
    > Do a google before posting such questions.
    >
    > Best Regards,
    > Vivekanandan M

    I DID do a Google before posting, and that page doesn't help... :-/

    The problem is that the driver loads & recognizes the nic. But as soon
    as traffic is sent through it (with ping, for example), I get a kernel
    panic...

    Regards,
    Evert

+ Reply to Thread